town of ellington logo

Welcome to the Town of Ellington

Use Town Property or Hold a Special Event

If you would like to reserve Arbor Park, the Batz Property  or another Town property, please review Chapter 17 of the Town Code on Public Assemblies and complete the appropriate paperwork for your event. Please contact the First Selectman's Office for availability.
Commonly Used Town Properties 

Once you have determined what forms you need...

Complete the appropriate form(s) and submit them to the First Selectman's office by email, fax (860-870-3102) or in person.  The application will be reviewed, a determination will be made and you will be notified.  Special event licenses for large events on any property in Town must be submitted 60 days prior to the event.  Special event licenses are granted by the Board of Selectmen.  Call or email the First Selectman's Office if you have any questions or to check availability of a Town property.


Complete Town Property Use Form Online