town of ellington logo

Welcome to the Town of Ellington

Permits & Requests

For Building Permits, please visit this page.


Traffic Sign Request Form


Tree issues should be reported in writing to the Tree Warden.  Acceptable methods are written letter or email to


Application/Permit for Alterations within the Public Right of Way.  The fee for this is $35.  

Application for Sewer Connection/Reconnection.  The fee for a sewer permit is $300.

All permits and fees are to be submitted to the Building Department at 57 Main Street (Town Hall Annex). A $5,000.00 bond good for 1 year from date of construction and certificate of insurance are required.