town of ellington logo

Welcome to the Town of Ellington

Employee Forms

Department Heads and Supervisors

  • Employee Training Record Form: Provided to foster communication and understanding between supervisors and employees regarding specific tasks (click here)
  • Change of Status Form:  Required for any change to employee demographic or pay rate information (click here)

CIRMA Work Related Injury Reporting Protocol

Department Heads and Supervisors:  When sending an employee to CorpCare for a Workers Comp related injury, be sure to call CorpCare to let them know the employee is coming.  There is no form to send for this appointment.  Please call 860-647-4796.

Also complete the Supervisors Accident Investigation; send to HR and Finance.  Then report the incident to CIRMA Claim Central as soon as possible.  See the link below.

Employee Benefits Forms

457 Retirement Plan (VOYA)

All Employees are Eligible to Participate in this Retirement Plan

401a Retirement Plan (VOYA)

Payroll Forms