Please select ONE category to which the request relates. A category from the below list must be selected to be considered.
1. Support public health expenditures - by funding COVID-19 mitigation efforts, medical expenses, behavioral healthcare, and certain public healthy and safety staff.
2. Address negative economic impacts caused by the public health emergency - including economic harms to workers, households, small businesses, impacted industries, and the public sector.
3. Replace lost public sector revenue - using this funding to provide government services to the extent of the reduction in revenue experienced due to the pandemic.
4. Provide premium pay for essential workers - offering additional support to those who have borne and will bear the greatest health risks because of their service in critical infrastructure sectors.
5. Invest in water, sewer, and broadband infrastructure - making necessary investments to improve access to clean drinking water, support vital wastewater and storm water infrastructure, and to expand access to broadband internet.