Application Forms for Special Events and Town Property Use

If you would like to reserve Arbor Park, the Batz Property  or another Town property, please review the Ordinance and complete the appropriate paperwork for your event.

Planning to hold an event in Ellington?  There are forms for that!

Please read the Town of Ellington Code: Chapter 17 regarding Assemblies, Public.  This will help you to define your event and assist you in determining what forms are needed.

Town Properties

Contact the First Selectman's Office for Availability

Once you have determined what forms you need:

Complete the appropriate form(s) and submit them to the First Selectman's office by email, fax or in person.  The application will be reviewed, a determination will be made and you will be notified.  Special event licenses for large events on any property in Town must be submitted 60 days prior to the event.  Special event licenses are granted by the Board of Selectmen.  Call or email the First Selectman's Office if you have any questions or to check availability of a Town property.
  1. First Selectman's Office

    Physical Address
    55 Main Street
    Ellington, CT 06029

    Mailing Address
    P.O. Box 187
    Ellington, CT 06029

    Phone: 860-870-3100
    Fax: 860-870-3102


Please return your completed forms to the First Selectman's Office (address on this page) or email to

Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department or visit the website at for other options.

Park Sign